Friday, January 15, 2010
Potty Training Success!
What a crazy few days! I decided to start potty training Aiden on Friday, knowing we would have a four day weekend to get him all set for school next week. It was the typical first few days, lots of accidents, but he was finally getting to learn to hold it and know that feeling. Then on Saturday we got a call that Asa's great grandma died. She was 104 years old. We decided to drive up to the funeral, but I was not going to put Aiden back in diapers and Asa supported me. He did great on the long drive and not one accident. But the next day at the funeral he had two accidents and we ended putting a diaper on him. Too many new people and new surroundings do not make for a good potty day. We came back home and he was able to pick up where he left off and now, I feel comfortable saying, he is potty trained! He wears a diaper to bed, but it is dry every morning and he wakes us up to take him to the potty if he needs to during the night. He still has an occational accident, but I am so proud of my little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Aiden! And very happy for the family. Saving the cost of diapers is wonderful, isn't it?
ReplyDelete