We celebrated an early Christmas with Pappy, Grammy, Aunt Lauren, Haleigh, Aunt Nicole and Uncle Dom after a great day at Santa's Workshop. This is the first year that Aiden was really into opening presents and could not get enough! I think he opened all his own presents, helped Mitchell with his and opened most of mine as well. Mitchell's favorite present was the wrapping paper. He just loved to put it in his hands and crunching the paper all up. The boys got lots of great toys this year. Thank you to everyone who gave the boys such wonderful gifts. They will be enjoyed for a long time!
One tradition I have had for the past four Christmases was to make my nieces and nephews their Christmas gift. Over the years I have become more ambitious. I started off with a simple drawstring bag, then I made pocket pillows, followed by fleece blankets. This year I decided to make footie pajama bottoms. I started out with making three gifts and I am up to ten! I hope that the kids will appreciate the gifts and the love that is poured into each one as the years go on. They are definitely gifts from the heart, what Christmas is all about!.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment