

Well, I decided I needed a better way to update everyone on the pregnancy and Aiden, so I followed in the footsteps of my sister and sister-in-law and decided to create this blog! Let's see if I can keep up. Hopefully it will be incentive to take more pictures!
I had my ultrasound yesterday. I am at 22 weeks, so we had this one a little late. Everything looks great and it was amazing to see how much the technology has improved in the last two years. We could see all four chambers of the heart very clearly. I turned my head away while she was looking below the waist - so we are having a surprize! I am excited that we are going to wait.
Ahhh, look how cute your belly is.
ReplyDeleteSo, how will I know what color of clothing to buy? Just teasing....you and Nicole were both surprises and look how great you are now!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, glad you started it! You look fantastic and baby Richens looks good too.
ReplyDelete